- All work orders are fulfilled within 48 hours of filing (for requests submitted Monday through Friday).
- Requests placed after 3 PM or on holidays will be considered submitted on the following business day at 9 AM.
- One day of rent will be credited for each day the request hasn’t been filled after the promised 48 hours (rent is credited after the customer notifies management that the request was not completed on time).
- After the initial repair, if a second request is filed in the same week for the same problem, rent will be credited on the date of the second request and will continue until the work order is complete.
- Exceptions: Promise is based upon the ability to access the apartment during normal business hours and the customer’s care of the equipment and appliances. Promise does not apply to damages caused by acts of nature (i.e. windstorms). Promise does not apply to requests that require an outside subcontractor or supplier.
48-Hour Completion Promise
At American Landmark Apartments, we will prioritize any maintenance issues you may have.
We believe our customers deserve punctual and high-quality assistance, each and every time – that’s the 48-hour completion promise.
Hassle-Free Relocation Promise
We understand that life can throw you curveballs – you get a new job, you need a little extra space, you want to be closer to those you love.
Whatever the reason for your move, our team is here to help. We’ll find you another American Landmark property without any added penalties or fees.
Move-In Satisfaction Promise
It’s our goal to make moving into your new space as simple and streamlined as possible.
American Landmark Apartments rolls out the red carpet for you – a reserved parking space for your moving vehicle, a welcome home gift, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee in the initial two weeks. If you aren’t content with your new space within your first two weeks, we will:
- Refund your security deposit and, if applicable, pet deposit, minus any damages.
- Waive all fees associated with the lease termination.