We're Here For You!
We Care About Your Safety
You’re safety is our highest priority, which is why we have enhanced our customer experience on site as we move toward re-opening.
• We are implementing the use of electrostatic hand held sprayers daily in our leasing offices and indoor amenities, prior to opening for the day.
• Increasing cleaning and sanitizing of our office, model and vacant units and amenities.
• Providing Courtesy PPE (masks, hand sanitizer, etc) to our residents and prospects to enter the leasing office.
• Installed touchless hand sanitizing stations in all offices.
• As we slowly re-open our resident amenities, per your local government guidelines, we are opening with reduced capacity. Pool decks and outdoor amenities will have seating areas spaced out to accommodate social distancing, as well as offering virtual tours, easy and convenient online rental payments & maintenance requests to our residents and prospects.
• We ask that you do your part to take precautions around our community by wiping down common and amenity area equipment such as pool chair, grills, fitness equipment, etc.
Looking for a new home?
We can't wait to show off our communities to you via virtual tour and help you find the perfect home. You can browse, pick, and apply for one of our apartments from the comfort of your home.
Our offices are open virtually and available to assist you or answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call, email, text or communicate with us through social media or your resident portal / phone app.
Welcome to The District
If you are searching for an apartment that offers style and comfort in the Wedgewood neighborhood of Charlotte, NC, you’ve come to the right place. The District’s one, two, and three bedroom apartments feature top-notch amenities in a wonderful location at Madison Square Place.
Residents enjoy luxe extras like a state-of-the-art fitness center and resort-style swimming pool with sundeck. We are located just 10 miles from downtown Charlotte and a short commute from top employers like Duke Energy and Bank of America Financial Center.
Situated on a lovely gated property off Northlake Centre Parkway, The District offers opportunities right outside your door. Pop across the street to Northlake Mall to shop the latest fashions and grab a salad or sandwich at Panera Bread for lunch.
The lifestyle you want is waiting for you at The District.
At The District, you’ll discover amenities that will enhance your lifestyle. Wake up and head to the state-of-the-art fitness center for a heart-pumping workout. Spend the day relaxing next to the resort-style pool or, if you need to get some work done, swing by the resident business center. More amenities that await you at The District include:
- Online Rental Payments
- Onsite Management
- Outdoor Fireplace with Seating
Visit our Amenities page to see all that The District has to offer.
Elegant Apartment Homes
Choose from a stylish one, two, or three bedroom apartment at The District. Our pet-friendly homes feature warm wood-style flooring and modern stainless-steel appliances. Convenient features like an in-home washer and dryer, air conditioning, and a dishwasher make living easy.
At The District, you’ll find the comfort and convenience you desire in apartment living. With five unique floor plans to choose from, you are sure to find the home that suits your style. Visit our Floor Plans page to select your layout.
The District is conveniently situated in Northlake Charlotte, with everything you need close at hand. Multiple tasty restaurants are within walking distance, including Moe's Southwest Grill and Shane's Rib Shack.
If you are in need of some home essentials, pop across the street to Target or around the corner to Lowe’s. Grab some flowering plants or potted herbs and start a small container garden on your patio or balcony.
Visit the Neighborhood page to learn more about our community.