We're Here For You!
We Care About Your Safety
You’re safety is our highest priority, which is why we have enhanced our customer experience on site as we move toward re-opening.
• We are implementing the use of electrostatic hand held sprayers daily in our leasing offices and indoor amenities, prior to opening for the day.
• Increasing cleaning and sanitizing of our office, model and vacant units and amenities.
• Providing Courtesy PPE (masks, hand sanitizer, etc) to our residents and prospects to enter the leasing office.
• Installed touchless hand sanitizing stations in all offices.
• As we slowly re-open our resident amenities, per your local government guidelines, we are opening with reduced capacity. Pool decks and outdoor amenities will have seating areas spaced out to accommodate social distancing, as well as offering virtual tours, easy and convenient online rental payments & maintenance requests to our residents and prospects.
• We ask that you do your part to take precautions around our community by wiping down common and amenity area equipment such as pool chair, grills, fitness equipment, etc.
Looking for a new home?
We can't wait to show off our communities to you via virtual tour and help you find the perfect home. You can browse, pick, and apply for one of our apartments from the comfort of your home.
Our offices are open virtually and available to assist you or answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call, email, text or communicate with us through social media or your resident portal / phone app.
Everything You Need Close By
Lyric on Bell’s one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent in Antioch, TN, are conveniently situated near I-24, less than 15 miles southeast of downtown Nashville. Everything you need is close at hand, including shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Update your wardrobe and grab a bite to eat at Bell Forge Square, then grab your ice skates and take a spin on the ice at Ford Ice Center. Enjoy a happy hour margarita and fajitas at Casa Fiesta or catch a movie at AMC Antioch 8. We are minutes from Nashville’s hot spots, including Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, The Parthenon at Centennial Park, and Broadway entertainment district.
No matter how you prefer to spend your leisure time, you’ll find something close to your apartment home at Lyric on Bell.
Something For Everyone
- Olive Garden
- Casa Fiesta
- Kirin Sushi
- Angelo's Picnic Pizza Italian Restaurant
- Burger Republic
- AMC Antioch 8
- Ford Ice Center
- J Percy Priest Lake
- Cane Ridge Park
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- Global Mall at the Crossings
- Bell Forge Square
- Antioch Shopping Center
- Food Lion
Work & School
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- A.Z. Kelley Elementary
- Thurgood Marshall Middle School
- Cane Ridge High School
- Ford Ice Center
A Prime Location
Our ideal location near I-24 places you a short commute away from major employers, including Asurion, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, and schools in the Williamson County School District.
Whether you choose to dine in or enjoy an evening out, you’ll find a number of grocers and tasty eateries close at hand. Swing by Kroger for some groceries and whip up a meal to enjoy al fresco on your balcony. If you are craving a burger, head to Burger Republic, a locally owned burger joint offering mouthwatering Southern-style burgers and traditional or spiked milkshakes.
We can’t wait to tell you more about what life is like at Lyric on Bell. Get in touch today and let us show you around our pet-friendly apartment community in Antioch, TN.