We're Here For You!
We Care About Your Safety
You’re safety is our highest priority, which is why we have enhanced our customer experience on site as we move toward re-opening.
• We are implementing the use of electrostatic hand held sprayers daily in our leasing offices and indoor amenities, prior to opening for the day.
• Increasing cleaning and sanitizing of our office, model and vacant units and amenities.
• Providing Courtesy PPE (masks, hand sanitizer, etc) to our residents and prospects to enter the leasing office.
• Installed touchless hand sanitizing stations in all offices.
• As we slowly re-open our resident amenities, per your local government guidelines, we are opening with reduced capacity. Pool decks and outdoor amenities will have seating areas spaced out to accommodate social distancing, as well as offering virtual tours, easy and convenient online rental payments & maintenance requests to our residents and prospects.
• We ask that you do your part to take precautions around our community by wiping down common and amenity area equipment such as pool chair, grills, fitness equipment, etc.
Looking for a new home?
We can't wait to show off our communities to you via virtual tour and help you find the perfect home. You can browse, pick, and apply for one of our apartments from the comfort of your home.
Our offices are open virtually and available to assist you or answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call, email, text or communicate with us through social media or your resident portal / phone app.
A Slice of Southeast Nashville
Music City. The home of country music, the Johnny Cash Museum, and hot chicken. Nashville is one of the greatest places on earth, and we are lucky to live on our own little slice of it near Antioch.
Our one and two bedroom apartments for rent in Southeast Nashville offer up a tranquil space to call home, with the vibrant Nashville music and arts scene close by. Soak in the rolling hills of Tennessee’s natural landscape while tuning in to some of the greatest country music of all time, just moments from home at Allegro on Bell.
Something For Everyone
Food & Drink
- Ethio Coffee House
- Pork Belly Cafe
- Angelo’s Picnic Pizza
- Sriracha Restaurant
- Olive Garden
- AMC Antioch 8
- Ford Ice Center
- J Percy Priest Lake
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- Radnor Lake State Park
- Global Mall at the Crossings
- Bell Forge Square
- Shoppes at South Plaza
- A. Z. Kelley Elementary School
- Thurgood Marshall Middle School
- Cane Ridge High School
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Location, Location, Location
Luckily, you can have the apartment you’ve been searching for, along with a prime location. Allegro on Bell’s one and two bedroom apartments for rent by Nashville State Community College are a fit for everyone. We’re located right off of I-24 with easy access to I-65. The entertainment and dining opportunities nearby are endless, so go ahead and indulge in some authentic pizza at Angelo’s Picnic Pizza, and catch a hockey game at Ford Ice Center. Convenience is key, and here’s why you have it at Allegro on Bell:
- Close to Brentwood, Antioch
- 15 Miles to Downtown Nashville
- Major Employers Close By
For the best in apartment living in Southeast Nashville, tour our one and two bedroom pet-friendly apartments for rent.