We're Here For You!
We Care About Your Safety
You’re safety is our highest priority, which is why we have enhanced our customer experience on site as we move toward re-opening.
• We are implementing the use of electrostatic hand held sprayers daily in our leasing offices and indoor amenities, prior to opening for the day.
• Increasing cleaning and sanitizing of our office, model and vacant units and amenities.
• Providing Courtesy PPE (masks, hand sanitizer, etc) to our residents and prospects to enter the leasing office.
• Installed touchless hand sanitizing stations in all offices.
• As we slowly re-open our resident amenities, per your local government guidelines, we are opening with reduced capacity. Pool decks and outdoor amenities will have seating areas spaced out to accommodate social distancing, as well as offering virtual tours, easy and convenient online rental payments & maintenance requests to our residents and prospects.
• We ask that you do your part to take precautions around our community by wiping down common and amenity area equipment such as pool chair, grills, fitness equipment, etc.
Looking for a new home?
We can't wait to show off our communities to you via virtual tour and help you find the perfect home. You can browse, pick, and apply for one of our apartments from the comfort of your home.
Our offices are open virtually and available to assist you or answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call, email, text or communicate with us through social media or your resident portal / phone app.
Thank you for selecting Allegro on Bell as your new home! We are excited to welcome you as a resident. To begin the application process, please complete the form below.
You will then click the “Begin Application” button to be directed to a screen where you will provide further information necessary to finalize your application. We will contact you as soon as we receive your completed application, and look forward to speaking with you very soon!