We're Here For You!
We Care About Your Safety
You’re safety is our highest priority, which is why we have enhanced our customer experience on site as we move toward re-opening.
• We are implementing the use of electrostatic hand held sprayers daily in our leasing offices and indoor amenities, prior to opening for the day.
• Increasing cleaning and sanitizing of our office, model and vacant units and amenities.
• Providing Courtesy PPE (masks, hand sanitizer, etc) to our residents and prospects to enter the leasing office.
• Installed touchless hand sanitizing stations in all offices.
• As we slowly re-open our resident amenities, per your local government guidelines, we are opening with reduced capacity. Pool decks and outdoor amenities will have seating areas spaced out to accommodate social distancing, as well as offering virtual tours, easy and convenient online rental payments & maintenance requests to our residents and prospects.
• We ask that you do your part to take precautions around our community by wiping down common and amenity area equipment such as pool chair, grills, fitness equipment, etc.
Looking for a new home?
We can't wait to show off our communities to you via virtual tour and help you find the perfect home. You can browse, pick, and apply for one of our apartments from the comfort of your home.
Our offices are open virtually and available to assist you or answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call, email, text or communicate with us through social media or your resident portal / phone app.
Welcome to Northlake
Everything you need is right at hand when you rent a one, two, or three bedroom apartment at The District in Charlotte, NC. Our community is conveniently situated steps away from shopping and dining in Northlake.
Visit the shops at Northcrest Shopping Center and Perimeter Woods, including Target and PetSmart, to get your errands done in one fell swoop. While you are out and about, swing into Starbucks for a seasonal latte and make your shopping experience a little bit sweeter. Tasty eateries, including Fox and Hound and Hickory Tavern, are nearby, and AMC Northlake 14 offers a wonderful theater experience.
Convenient living is yours to be had at The District.
Something For Everyone
- P. F. Chang's
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Fox & Hound
- Hickory Tavern
- Panera Bread
- AMC Northlake 14
- Belk Theater at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- The Fillmore Charlotte
- Camp North End
- Mint Museum Uptown
- Northlake Mall
- Northcrest Shopping Center
- Perimeter Woods
- Lowe's Home Improvement
Work & School
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Long Creek Elementary
- Francis Bradley Middle School
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Life in Charlotte
Charlotte, NC, is a wonderful place to call home, and The District places you minutes from downtown and its many attractions. The city offers something for everyone with excellent shopping and dining and a vibrant art and music scene.
Visit the year-round Regional Farmers Market to stock up on fresh produce and homemade goods. Explore Charlotte’s local art scene at Camp North End, a repurposed artists village that once served as Charlotte’s industrial hub. You can also get your culture fix at Charlotte’s many museums, including Bechtler Museum of Modern Art and Mint Museum Uptown. Catch a live performance or enjoy live music at Belk Theater at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center or The Fillmore Charlotte.
Want to learn more about life at The District? Get in touch today to schedule your tour.