We're Here For You!
We Care About Your Safety
You’re safety is our highest priority, which is why we have enhanced our customer experience on site as we move toward re-opening.
• We are implementing the use of electrostatic hand held sprayers daily in our leasing offices and indoor amenities, prior to opening for the day.
• Increasing cleaning and sanitizing of our office, model and vacant units and amenities.
• Providing Courtesy PPE (masks, hand sanitizer, etc) to our residents and prospects to enter the leasing office.
• Installed touchless hand sanitizing stations in all offices.
• As we slowly re-open our resident amenities, per your local government guidelines, we are opening with reduced capacity. Pool decks and outdoor amenities will have seating areas spaced out to accommodate social distancing, as well as offering virtual tours, easy and convenient online rental payments & maintenance requests to our residents and prospects.
• We ask that you do your part to take precautions around our community by wiping down common and amenity area equipment such as pool chair, grills, fitness equipment, etc.
Looking for a new home?
We can't wait to show off our communities to you via virtual tour and help you find the perfect home. You can browse, pick, and apply for one of our apartments from the comfort of your home.
Our offices are open virtually and available to assist you or answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call, email, text or communicate with us through social media or your resident portal / phone app.
Ideally Located in Northeast Charlotte
Presley Oaks’ lovely gated property is conveniently situated off West W.T. Harris Boulevard near I-77 and I-485. Our one and two bedroom apartments for rent in Charlotte, NC, place you a short commute away from major employers, including TIAA Financial Services and UNC Charlotte.
Steps from your front door, you will find a variety of quick bites, including Philly-style sandwiches at Lennys Grill & Subs and pizza by the slice at Da Vinci's Pizza. If you feel like cooking, stop by Harris Teeter for groceries and whip up your favorite recipes in your stunning gourmet kitchen.
Our ideal location places you right where you want to be.
Something For Everyone
- Jason’s Deli
- Red Robin
- Hickory Tavern
- Da Vinci's Pizza
- Azteca Mexican Restaurant
- AMC Northlake 14
- Discovery Place Science Museum
- U.S. National Whitewater Center
- Lake Norman
- RibbonWalk Nature Preserve
- Northlake Mall
- Harris Teeter
- The Shoppes at University Place
- Lowe's Home Improvement
Work & School
- TIAA Financial Services
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- David Cox Road Elementary
- Ridge Road Middle
- Mallard Creek High
Around Northeast Charlotte
At Presley Oaks, you’ll enjoy living close to a variety of parks and recreational opportunities. Grab your hiking boots and head to RibbonWalk Nature Preserve to walk the scenic trails through a beech tree grove. Enjoy a lake day, boating, hiking, or relaxing on the beach at Lake Norman.
There's so much to see and do around Charlotte, and Presley Oaks places you minutes from the city’s hot spots. All ages are sure to enjoy the interactive exhibits at Discovery Place Science Museum and the thrills that await at the U.S. National Whitewater Center. For shopping, head to Concord Mills or Northlake Mall, then catch the latest release at AMC Northlake 14.
We look forward to showing you around our stunning community in Charlotte, NC. Call us today to schedule your tour.