We're Here For You!
We Care About Your Safety
You’re safety is our highest priority, which is why we have enhanced our customer experience on site as we move toward re-opening.
• We are implementing the use of electrostatic hand held sprayers daily in our leasing offices and indoor amenities, prior to opening for the day.
• Increasing cleaning and sanitizing of our office, model and vacant units and amenities.
• Providing Courtesy PPE (masks, hand sanitizer, etc) to our residents and prospects to enter the leasing office.
• Installed touchless hand sanitizing stations in all offices.
• As we slowly re-open our resident amenities, per your local government guidelines, we are opening with reduced capacity. Pool decks and outdoor amenities will have seating areas spaced out to accommodate social distancing, as well as offering virtual tours, easy and convenient online rental payments & maintenance requests to our residents and prospects.
• We ask that you do your part to take precautions around our community by wiping down common and amenity area equipment such as pool chair, grills, fitness equipment, etc.
Looking for a new home?
We can't wait to show off our communities to you via virtual tour and help you find the perfect home. You can browse, pick, and apply for one of our apartments from the comfort of your home.
Our offices are open virtually and available to assist you or answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call, email, text or communicate with us through social media or your resident portal / phone app.
Close to it All
Situated on a peaceful gated property with easy access to I-75, Luxe at 1820’s one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent in Tampa, FL, are close to it all. We are less than 10 miles from downtown Tampa, so you can enjoy a short commute and all of the wonderful cultural opportunities the city has to offer.
Our apartment community puts you close to many major employers in the area, including BayCare Health System and University of South Florida. Rich cultural opportunities and attractions await in downtown Tampa. Peruse the modern art exhibits at Tampa Museum of Art, catch the symphony or a Broadway show at Straz Center for the Performing Arts, and visit the vibrant riverfront scene, including the Tampa Riverwalk in downtown Tampa.
Whether you prefer to stay in and bask in the chic surroundings of a resort-style apartment community or venture out and experience city life, Luxe at 1820 is the place for you.
Something For Everyone
- Columbia Restaurant
- Sweet Tomatoes
- Olive Garden
- Chili's Grill & Bar
- Grape Leaf Express
- Top Golf
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Tampa Bay Grand Prix
- AMC The Regency 20
- Hillsborough Bay
- Westfield Brandon
- Plaza at Brandon Town Center
- Bass Pro Shops
- Publix Super Market at Pavilion Crossing
Work & School
- MacDill Air Force Base
- Tampa General Hospital
- Frost Elementary School
- Giunta Middle School
- Spoto High School
Tampa, FL, boasts a cosmopolitan atmosphere within easy reach of big-city attractions and pristine Gulf Coast beaches. Discover first-rate shopping and dining options right outside your door at Luxe at 1820. Shop the latest fashions at Westfield Brandon and pop into Starbucks for your favorite espresso drink. Enjoy a walk through the tropical flowering gardens at Eureka Springs Park, or catch the latest blockbuster at AMC The Regency 20.
We’d love to tell you more about what life is like when you rent a pet-friendly apartment at Luxe at 1820 in Tampa, FL. Call us to schedule your tour today.