Get the Most Out of Clearwater, Florida
Welcome to one of Florida’s most coveted communities. Life in Clearwater and its sister city, St. Petersburg, means gorgeous weather, endless beaches, and a laid-back lifestyle.
Bordered by Tampa Bay to the east and the Gulf of Mexico to the west, your home at Fairways at Feather Sound is only 15 miles from downtown Tampa and all the world-class entertainment, nightlife, and cultural activities the metropolis has to offer. But even closer to home, Clearwater gives you easy access to restaurants, shopping, recreation, and Pinellas County Schools.
Major employers, including Raymond James Financial, Franklin Templeton Investments, HSN, and more, are nearby, and our proximity to I-275, Ulmerton Road, and Roosevelt Boulevard simplifies your commute.
Recreation & Entertainment
- Feather Sound Country Club
- Nancy and David Bilheimer Capitol Theatre
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Food & Drink
- Mellow Mushroom Clearwater
- Carrabba's Italian Grill
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill
- Deccan Spice Tampa Indian Restaurant
- Pepo's Cuban Cafe
Shops & Grocers
- Publix Super Market at Island Village Shopping Center
- The Shoppes at Park Place
- Westfield Countryside
- Clearwater Mall
- High Point Elementary School
- Morgan Fitzgerald Middle
- Pinellas Park High School
- SPC - St. Petersburg/Gibbs Campus
- University of South Florida